The University card is a supporting document that identifies its holder as member of teaching staff, student or member of administrative staff of the University of Granada. It allows the holder to use the following services:
- The Virtual Secretariat across the Points of Information installed in the different centres, where it will be able to consult his academic process been of his scholarship and of other university information.
- The inter-library lending service (in conformity with the conditions established by the University Library).
- Getting the scholarship in advance.
- Access to restricted areas or reserved car parks.
- Obtaining discounts in shops.
- Electronic purse.
- University sports facilities.
- Access to the university dining rooms.
- Other services that are joining.